Friday, September 28, 2012




        SABEEL FE SABEEL LILLAH



Dear Friends It was about 2 years back when I moved into my LALAZAR House which took me about 8 months to renovate. LALAZAR is a locality in Rawalpindi close to St. Marry’s Academy and 502 workshop. It is a thriving and prosperous area where the famous sweet meat house by the name of MANO SALWA is located……………..and also the home to many school branches.  

Despite all these plus points LALAZAR has one major drawback apart from the congested Bazaars and bad roads there is a scarcity of water in the locality. GOD works in mysterious ways and the house that I bought had a deep well of sweet water where the water was adequate enough for my needs and I consider it as a gift from GOD. Since my need of water was limited hence there was surplus water beyond my needs…  

There is a hadith that if you have a well and the water is surplus beyond your needs then you must share it with your fellow neighbors. What I did that I started a SMALL WATER SABEEL for pure drinking water for the residents of my locality by installation of a jumbo filtration plant.    

I have dedicated this water Sabeel in the name of my Father Brig (R) Mohammad Alimuddin, T.I founder father of ophthalmology of the Pakistan armed forces. The timings of this SABEEL are from 9.00 am to 10.30 am and people around my area come and become benefited by this SABEEL.  

You are all welcome to come and visit and see for yourself………… I in my own humble way have tried to ameliorate the conditions of the common man and I hope that blessings of ALLAH almighty will always be with me and my countrymen………   GOD BLESS YOU,    

Best Regards

Dr. Babur Zahiruddin    

No comments:

Post a Comment